Wow, well thank you to Pooja Mohanty for nominating me for this award. Don’t know too much about this stuff so I will try and follow the directions the best I can. Lol.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
3 things about me
- I love God and my family more than anything.
- A close second to the above are the Miami Dolphins football team
- A close third is my writing and passion for others.
The questions asked of me…
1- What is the best of you? My Bride Marcy
2- Why should you love yourself? I love God and my family first. That is what I am commanded to do.
3- Your favourite book. A little synopsis would be lovely. I promise to read it. Anything by the great Ted Dekker
4- Your life in three words. God, Family, Writing
5- Write about the purpose of your blog. To show others that a relationship with the Creator means more than what is currently going on in the world. The church as we know it has distorted the true meaning of what Jesus established it for. My mission is to reverse that trend….
I nominate the following:
- Hippie From Mississippi
- Tim McGee
- Personal Growth Blog
- Red Letters
- Alexis Rose
- Courtney Stewart
- Baffled Mum
Questions for those I nominated…
- What is your real name?
- What are your passions?
- What is your relationship with God?
- What is preventing that relationship from growing?
- Who and What inspires you?
Thanks again and I hope I did this right! 🙂