Happy Monday! I usually don’t get too deep during the week but I need to clarify a few things for SOME of you…
1. I love Jesus Christ as my Risen Savior more than ANYTHING. (My bride is a close second)
2. I believe he died on a Cross for our sins, rose again, and is coming back.
3. I believe that once you are TRULY saved, NOTHING can snatch you from the hands of God.
4. I believe that God has called us to minister to the sick; which includes being with people that “don’t fit the Christian mold”
5. I don’t subscribe to a bunch of religious traditions but instead seek to follow the actual teachings of Christ.
Number five is big because if it is actually IN the Bible, I follow it (or at least try to), if it is simply just a religious tradition, I want no part of it. I am very real and sometimes that makes me a little different than some of the “cookie cutter Christians” out there. But rest assured, everything I say and do comes from a place of love and desire to see the church and its people get back to REAL biblical teachings.
I am not for everyone; if you are looking for a “cookie cutter Christian”, this blog is not for you. However, if you are looking for a real, passionate, Truth seeker, keep on following me and lets get closer to God together. Amen?