****Reposting from earlier this year*****
Good morning again and Happy Sunday! I hope you all made it through the work week unscathed and are ready for a nice relaxing weekend. It was a tough one for me I know in all areas; Spiritually, Physically, and Mentally so I am hoping for a bit of a break from the battle, Amen?
Ok so I have really been on this struggle bus if you will between telling the Truth’s of the Gospel and yet still not causing division in the process. I mean, what good is telling others the Truth about Jesus if they aren’t going to listen because of the content of your message. In this world we live in now, if it isn’t a message about self love and “what’s in it for me?” most don’t listen. Want to know what I’ve discovered today? It’s impossible….
As with all things let us look at Jesus’ ministry shall we?
1. He only had twelve disciples; one of which was being controlled by Satan.
2. Very few people He encountered understood what He was saying much less acted upon it.
3. People hated Him because of the message He brought.
4. Even His own disciples doubted His message at times.
5. In the Garden, even Jesus was so distraught over the Truth of what was going to happen, He was sweating blood! (Luke 22:44)
So, with all of that, do you think my results will be any different? I would say that if the Son of God Himself faced all of these things, its a good bet that I will as well. Amen? So what to do….Well, I can just give up and sit in the corner waiting for Jesus to return or I can do what Jesus did and just continue to tell the Truth in Love of His Gospel message. Will I offend people? Yep. Will people block and unfriend me? Yep. Will people even get angry and insult me? Yep. But you know what? No matter what they do to me will ever match up to what Jesus had to endure. The same goes for all of you; don’t be afraid today, be BOLD!
And with that here are some plain and simple Truths…
1. There is a God that created everything in the Universe including you and me. (We did not come from pond scum)
2. Jesus of Nazareth was a real person on this planet that had a ministry that produced many miracles. (And oh by the way, that person was also God’s only Son and the Savior of all mankind.)
3. Jesus died a real death on the Cross of Calvary and endured physical suffering like no other.
4. Three days after His death, He rose again and appeared to hundreds if not thousands of people.
5. After a time, He ascended back to Heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father until His calling to come back.
6. He WILL becoming back, except this time in Judgment for those that refused to follow God and the way of true love through Christ.
7. Those that have given their heart to Jesus will enter into Heaven with Jesus for all eternity. Those that do not will live their eternity in a VERY REAL PLACE called HADES. (I promise you it exists…..)
8. No matter what you have done, you can still come to Jesus today! He loves you more than you can imagine and is there for you. All you have to do is ask! Jesus is a gentleman and will never force His way into your heart; you have to invite Him in.
9. No one goes to the Father BUT THROUGH HIM (Jesus). Not Mary, not Paul, not Saint whoever, JESUS AND JESUS ALONE IS THE WAY TO THE FATHER!
10. You are not promised tomorrow so secure your future today! (Also, secure your present; Jesus said we can experience the Kingdom of God right here!)
Friends, I hope you take some time to digest all of this and evaluate where you stand. Time is short and the decision to make may be made for you if your not careful. I appreciate and love all of you and if you agree with these Truths, please share this message with someone today! (Reblog, repost, like, whatever, just share it). Not for my glory, but for His! Amen!