I Just Don’t Know…
Words I never thought I would write. These days things are so crazy I honestly don’t even know where to begin. I offer the following to open my case:
1. God has been kicked out of our country.
2. Genders are optional and most times made up.
3. Homosexuality is not considered a sin to be delivered from but embraced.
4. The destruction of the unborn is celebrated as “health care” and not what it is..murder.
5. Now we have a virus that while spread more rapidly is still a version of the flu; and what most people don’t realize is when this is all over more security will be lost then even after 9/11.
I could go on and on with why I just don’t know anymore….
Funny thing though…
Jesus knew over 2000 years ago that we would be entering a phase just like we are in now. He warned us. He told us that these days would come. He told us that when we saw all these things take place that His coming would be soon.
So while I don’t know anymore; I can rest easy that the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings knows….