Good morning! I hope all had a great week and are closer to God than ever before. I’ll get right to it…
I can only take so much…
God is good….
Enough of what? Glad you asked.
1. Enough of politics
2. Enough of negativity
3. Enough of darkness
4. Enough of Satan and his deception
5. Enough of humanity regardless of which side they say they are on thinking they have all the answers.
Let me clue you in to a few things…
1. Get rid of every Democrat and Liberal on the planet you will still have evil.
2. No human alive has the answers for what you truly need. (Some may steer you in the right direction but they are still fallible)
3. Things are NEVER what they seem. (Ephesians 6:12)
So what is my point this morning? Well, I have had enough, haven’t you?
We keep avoiding the elephant in the room and that is the fact that we refuse to give all we are and all we have to Jesus. He alone is the only answer for all the problems, all the evil, all the lies, all the fear, and all the deception in the world and in our hearts.
Today, let us put down our worship of humanity and instead give it to the One that can heal our land, our hearts, our minds, and most importantly our souls. So where do we start? Good question! Two ways…
1. Commit your life to Jesus Christ if you never have before.
2. Use your worldwide presence to promote positivity and love that can only be found though Christ. (Yes this is for you as well my fellow Trump supporters). Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, all of them, post even one positive message about the love and saving Grace of Jesus Christ. Then, sit back and watch God do things HIS way.
Peace, Love, and Blessings,