Hello everyone and welcome to Monday! Is it just me or do the weekends go ten times faster than the other days?? Oh well, I had a great weekend which included an ugly but effective win for my Dolphins! Monday mornings are always better after a win! What is also great is the amount of interaction I received yesterday; I heard from many of you, received the highest amount of viewership ever, and even received a Mystery Blogger Award. (Hopefully I followed the instructions correctly). 🙂
Anyway, not a long post this morning but I am now officially in gearing up mode as my surgery is tomorrow. Nerves are starting to kick in a little and I must force myself to stop reading things on the internet about my procedure as they only make them worse. I know that this is something I have to do and that I will be better for it, so that is comforting. It is also comforting to know that I have my family with me, friends like all of you from all over the world, and most of all the Creator of the Universe beside me. With that said, you may not hear much from me the rest of the week. I go in tomorrow and don’t come out until Thursday or Friday and may not really be up to writing, so I ask for your patience until I come back and please keep praying!
I thank each of you for all your support and as the picture above shows, lift someone up today! Its not about your desires and your wants, but actually the opposite. We are here to serve others first just as He served us. God bless everyone and I will talk to you soon…
Peace, Love, and Truth,
Well, the Dolphins just won and I look at my blog and I see this! What an awesome day! Thank you to Tina for nominating me for this award. I just had posted earlier that numbers don’t mean anything but this does because it means that I am having a bit of an impact in someone’s life. I thank you all so much!
Okoto Enigma is the creater of this blog:)
RULES FOR THIS AWARD:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Post the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny question.
- I love the Miami Dolphins and I talk about them often.
- I love Jesus and He comes before anything (even though I fail often)
- My family and close friends mean the world to me and I would do anything for them
QUESTIONS FROM Tina
- Sea or forest? Definitely the Sea. I can’t stand the outdoors haha
- Your favorite childhood movie? Definitely Star Wars!!
- McDonalds or Burger King? Burger King! (Except the fries lol)
- You’re nr 1 on your travel bucket list? Israel for sure
- First thing you do if you won 1 mill euro? Get season tickets to the Dolphins games
- T.R Noble
- Pure Glory
- Beauty Beyond Bones
- The Shining Gem
- Ultimate Travel
- Do you believe in God?
- Where in the world are you located?
- What are your passions?
- People you want around you in the worst situations?
- Favorite Sports Teams?
- Favorite Movie of all time?
Thanks again everyone! Hope to continue to hear from all of you! New post tomorrow!
Peace, Love, and Truth